Saturday, August 23, 2008

My lil Sis is pregnant again

So my sister is pregnant!!!

I am so excited for her, and I think she is finally excited too. The news was a little unexpected at first but I think her and her hubby are getting used to the idea of baby #2. As for us I can't wait to cuddle on my new niece or nephew!! Jessie and I had our first kids two months apart so I know she is waiting for us to tell her that we are expecting too, but sorry sis, just not quite ready to have another one. I have loved having Boston and Levi so close but with my new career change and Todd trying to change his, we just don't think it would be the best timing. (especially since we don't have any health insurance). But we will be there for all the help you need for your new little bundle of joy. I know my parents are really happy to have grandchild #5 and maybe their first granddaughter. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl (hopefully girl). Jessie is expecting sometime in February 2009!!

Congrats to Luke, Jessie and Levi on your new edition to your family!!!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Stupid work...I wish I could have another one too!

Cassie said...

OOOHH YAY!!!! How exciting!!

Brandi Jo said...

Hi Belinda! So you are a fellow blogger! Your blog is really cute! Boston is such a doll! You have such a cute little family. That is good to hear that you are doing well with your Hair stuff. You'll have to tell Jessie Hi for me and congrats on the baby. I planned Aiden, my first, but the other two were surprises! It is a little crazy having 3 kids 3 and under, but I wouldn't change anything! They are all such blessings! Now, the plan is to wait a little while, but we'll see how well that works! ha, ha...! I am still holding out for a girl!