Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Work Summer Bash!!!



So I haven't kept up on posting my events like I should...so this is a little old, but about a month ago Christy and Chad (owners of Textures Salon) decided to have a fun summer work party at their house.....they hosted the funnest party, they had so many fun things set up for the kids and we all brought lot's of good grub!!! We had a blast watching everyone surf and watching the kids play!! My husband didn't want to leave the awesome horseshoe game him and Chad had going, but I finally pryed him outa there about 9:30 (way past Boston's bed time) I think the mosquitos helped get him out too. But thanks again Christy and Chad for such a good time!!!

5 comments:

Jen Barnes said...

Hey Belinda & Todd. I need your email to send you an invite to our blog. Glad to see you guys are doing good. Boston is a cute little guy!

Jen Barnes said...

Woops, send your email to my email: jenniferjbarnes@gmail.com

Cassie said...

Boston is adorable!!!!

Sheena said...

That was a fun afternoon! Boston was such a big boy on the slide!

White Family said...

Cute blog. Looks like you guys had fun. I finally updated my blog too. Love ya.