Monday, September 8, 2008

Ideas PLEASE...

As most of you know my sister makes the cutest crafts. Seasonal and everyday crafts for your home, she is amazingly creative and does such a good job at everythingshe makes. However we are having a hard time trying to think of a cute business name for her to advertise. So she has decided to do a little contest. Give me your ideas for a Business name by September 22 and whoever's she chooses will get a $15 gift certificate towards any of her crafts.

Thanks bunches!! Belinda

3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

I'll have to think for a little bit about some names. BUT I just made my blog private. Send me your email and I
I'll send you an invite! bambiejojo@cox.net

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

What is your sister's name and what does she make? :) I will think.

White Family said...

Jesse's craft house
Jesse's crafts
The crafters nest
mamma's crafts
sassy crafts by Jesse
decor store
decorate in style
decoration time
I don't know. There are some idea's to get your head a rollin'. When in the hell are you going to update your blog?? Should I cut bangs on Meg, or do you think her hair is too thin?