Saturday, December 6, 2008

~~TiS ThE SeaSoN~~

...IT'S CHRISTMAS...
I can't even believe it's that time of year ALREADY!!! But I am ohhhh so happy,
I LoVe the Holidays, (I think I get that from my dad!)
I love the crazy crazy crowds, the decorations and all the other fantastic fixins'
I hope the Holidays find everyone Happy this year!
Let's try and remember that its not just the presents and how much you can buy; but about all the LOVE and happiness, Kindness and FRIENDSHIPS to everyone around you!
I am very THANKFUL for my very loving family, without all of them I would be nothing!! MeRrY ChRiStMaS from my family to yours!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Adorable background :) hehe No worries.. I don't mind at all! I'm so excited for the holidays.. believe it or not.. poor people like me still find time to enjoy Christmas.. Love you girlie!!