Monday, November 3, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

On Oct 23rd I turned 30!!! Yes I can't believe it. I had a hard time that day, but I am really ok with being 30, mostly because I am so happy with my life. It's had it's up's and down's but every bump in the road was worth it. I would'nt change a thing!! So the saturday after my birthday I had to "babysit" for my sister in law for about an hour. To come home to a house full of friends and family. My mom and sis p;lanned a surprise party for me and they did a really good job. Todd kept it a secret from me and that's really hard to do, I pry everything out of everyone. I was really surprised and had a great time!! Thanks Mom and Jessie your the best. Thanks to my husband for everything!!! Your my BEST friend and my life!!! I love you! Thanks everyone for coming! Angie good job at not blowing the surprise and Thank you too!!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

HAppy late birthday! Glad to see you updated your blog but so so so sad to se boston's poor arm! we are private now so if you would like to view our blog please e-mail me at sheena.32@hotmail.com

Cassie said...

Belinda boo! I feel like an awful friend! I missed your birthday!! Happy late birthday!! Yay.. I love new posts!! Poor little Boston bug! :( Tell your mama I said hi! See ya soon!

Brandi Jo said...

WOW... the BIG 30!!! :-) I hope you had a Happy Birthday. We'll be up for Thanksgiving. See ya then!